Hello Writer Bees!
May the force be with me as I set my writing goals for this month.
If you’d like, take a look at my April goals and last month’s recap.
- Write mystery/detective themed blog posts for the entire month. (May of Mystery)
- Give characters from WIP some TLC.
- Try to write a little bit everyday. (500 words a day?)
- Choose a new book to read for lockdown.
- Read more blog posts from other writers.
What do you guys think of my goals? And what are your writing plans for this month? Talk to me in the comments!
Write with Heart,
3 thoughts on “Writer On: May Writing Goals”
Sounds like a good plan 🙂👍
LikeLiked by 1 person