Hello Writer Bees!
When the world turns upside down, here’s to fighting negativity with creativity. These are my writing goals for the month.
If you’d like, take a look at my May goals and last month’s recap.
- Try to write a little everyday.
- Decide whether to cut character out of story or not.
- More research on the roaring 1920s.
- Read Z: A Novel of Zelda Fitzgerald
- Continue to read over draft.
What do you guys think of my goals? And what are your writing plans for this month? Talk to me in the comments!
Write with Heart,